50 stabilised pioches
Phare de l'Ile Wrac'h
Situated on one of the islands in the Lilia archipelago...
Built in 1845, the Ile Wrac'h lighthouse measures 14 700 m (22.85 m above sea level) and is located at the entrance to Aber Wrac'h. It emits 3 red flashes of light every 12 seconds and can be seen at a distance of 7 nautical miles.
It is surrounded by small houses, gardens and slipways which were used everyday by the guards. It now functions automatically.
It is open to the public since the summer of 2006. It houses an exhibition in the guard's renovated family house. Opening hours depend on the tide times. Access via St-Cava beach in Lilia-Plouguerneau.